Lirik lagu: Be In Memory ‘till Success - Gaby
When we meet I know we’ll separate
When we laugh I know we’ll crying
When we playing I know we’ll fighting
When we laugh I know we’ll crying
When we playing I know we’ll fighting
When the book is almost the end
when the year is going to center
I know we just have a little time again
when the year is going to center
I know we just have a little time again
Now it's time to say goodbye
But it isn’t the truly goodbye
But it isn’t the truly goodbye
We can still meet in dreams, we can meet in another time
But something change we don’t in the same class again
we can fight in this world, together catch our dreams
we will meet again when we are all success
But something change we don’t in the same class again
we can fight in this world, together catch our dreams
we will meet again when we are all success
All happening can’t be forget
all your kidding can’t be hurt heart
all about you can’t be deleted
all your kidding can’t be hurt heart
all about you can’t be deleted
You are all always in my mind
I’ll save you in my memory
having you it’s same like having an angle
I’ll save you in my memory
having you it’s same like having an angle
But we have to grow up
to be better to face the world
to be better to face the world
We can still meet in dreams, we can meet in another time
But something change we don’t in the same class again
we can fight in this world, together catch our dreams
we will meet again when we are all success
But something change we don’t in the same class again
we can fight in this world, together catch our dreams
we will meet again when we are all success
Don’t be cry, don’t be think you’re alone
don’t be sad, don’t be worry about
something that would come
don’t be sad, don’t be worry about
something that would come
We can still meet in dreams, we can meet in another time
But something change we don’t in the same class again
we can fight in this world, together catch our dreams
we will meet again when we are all, be in memory ‘till success
But something change we don’t in the same class again
we can fight in this world, together catch our dreams
we will meet again when we are all, be in memory ‘till success
Komentar
Posting Komentar