Lirik lagu: I Wanna Be Yours - Gaby
I just want you listen me,
here inside my heart
That just I can make you feel comfort
There’s no limit to express your heart
here inside my heart
That just I can make you feel comfort
There’s no limit to express your heart
Wanna you here when I’m sad,
Hold me by your arms
Make me feels warm when I feels so cool
Look inside my eyes and you’ll know
Hold me by your arms
Make me feels warm when I feels so cool
Look inside my eyes and you’ll know
That I’m the only girl know you are
That I’m the only girl want you more
Can feels what you feels just by looking your eyes
I’m the girl that your searching for
That I’m the only girl want you more
Can feels what you feels just by looking your eyes
I’m the girl that your searching for
I wanna be yours more that you know now
More than people want you
I'm gonna make you know what is it love
What is truly love
I will make love in your every single breath
‘Cause you know that I wanna be yours
I will make love in your every single day
‘Cause you know that I love you
More than people want you
I'm gonna make you know what is it love
What is truly love
I will make love in your every single breath
‘Cause you know that I wanna be yours
I will make love in your every single day
‘Cause you know that I love you
Fill my day with your kindly
Say goodnight to me
Then don’t let me go if I’m alone
Save me and never let me gone
Say goodnight to me
Then don’t let me go if I’m alone
Save me and never let me gone
Day all like my birthday party
so that I will happy
Can you do that for me? Oh my love
after you do you will find an answer
so that I will happy
Can you do that for me? Oh my love
after you do you will find an answer
That I’m the only girl know you are
That I’m the only girl want you more
Can feels what you feels just by looking your eyes
I’m the girl that your searching for
That I’m the only girl want you more
Can feels what you feels just by looking your eyes
I’m the girl that your searching for
I wanna be yours more that you know now
More than people want you
I'm gonna make you know what is it love
What is truly love
I will make love in your every single breath
‘Cause you know that I wanna be yours
I will make love in your every single day
‘Cause you know that I love you
More than people want you
I'm gonna make you know what is it love
What is truly love
I will make love in your every single breath
‘Cause you know that I wanna be yours
I will make love in your every single day
‘Cause you know that I love you
I love you, I wanna be yours
Komentar
Posting Komentar